We already heading into Spring 2020, watch our FB page as we will be running a awesome competion!
You can have our meals delivered straight to your door (anywhere in the South Peninsula, Southern Suburbs through to the CBD) or you are welcome to collect takeaway orders from our Home.
We are also doing a few grocery shops with the meals and charge a convenience fee of R50.
All our staff will be following safe sanitation practices when preparing and delivering the meals. Our team have been living with us in our home since before lock down and we haven’t left these four walls.
To place your orders, please Whatsapp or call us on 082 603 3518 ☎️
Payment: Card machine or EFT are preferred to avoid contact. We will have a card machine on request.
For customers who would like to collect their meals: when you are outside, you can call us and 1 of our staff members will come out to give you your meals in order to minimize contact
(021) 785 7199
Enjoy your favourite Homemade hearty meals that’s loaded with fresh veggies and fresh ingredients — all in the comfort of your home.
We appreciate the love and support over this difficult time as the functions and our corporate’s are quiet for lock down.
Love Sarah, Darren and the Team xx
Monday: 31 August
– Sweet ‘n sour chicken with pine apple and peppers served with basmati rice
– Chicken schnitzel with baby marrows, baby potatoes and steamed carrots
– Beef stroganoff served with garden peas, butternut and mash
– Chilli concarne ground beef slow cooked with beans and other aromatics served with bean fried rice, corriander and cumin with pumpkin and green beans
– Alfredo pasta ham, mushrooms, herbs, white wine and garlic in a creamy sauce over pasta
– Chicken curry with yellow rice
– Thai coconut veg curry with basmati rice
– Mushroom stroganoff with garden peas, butternut and mash
– Soups: Tomato Basil soup OR Chicken noodle soup
Tuesday: 1 September
– Closed to restock –
Wednesday: 2 September
– Beef ragu with mash, broccolli and butternut
– Spaghetti bolognaise with side parmesan cheese
– Grilled chicken breast with BBQ, lemon and olive oil basting served with spicy tikka rice and vegetable medley
– Chicken Hannah grilled chicken breast topped with bacon bits, ham and mushrooms then oven baked with cheese served with cauliflower, green beans and oven roast potatoes
– Beef schnitzel served with chips, side lemon and braised cabbage
– Babootie with yellow rice, pumpkin and peas
– Butter chicken with basmati rice, butternut and cauliflower
– Vegetable dahl with rice, butternut and sweet potato
– Coconut vegetable curry with basmati rice
– Soups: Minestrone OR Thai coconut curry Soup
Thurday: 3 September
– Closed to restock –
Friday: 4 September
– Braised beef, peppers and onions in a deep rich red wine & mustard reduction served with garlic mash with parmesan
– Grilled Line fish: Pan fried line fish served with lemon garlic butter, savoury rice and veg medley
Normal portion: R90 // Ladies R70 // Family R250
– Chicken fingers, chips and sweet chili sauce
– Eggplant parmesan with baby roasted potatoes, peas and cauliflower
– Steak OR chicken gatspy served with chips R85
– Cottage pie with side garden peas
– Grilled steak: served with chips and veggies
Normal portion: R100 // Ladies R70 // Family R250